Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare daily entry of office stationery, printing documents, marketing collaterals, and other supplies.
- Ensure the timely delivery of official letters and information within the company.
- Retrieve documents from the filing system.
- Coordinate and maintain records for petty cash.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Control the outward letter numbering and issuance.
- Tracking fixed assets use serials numbered asset tags, which are label often with codes for an easy and accurate reading.
- Communication with the relevant vendor.
- Document the process flow.
- Other related tasks upon the Manager’s instruction
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Microsoft office 365.
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
- English Language
- A University Degree
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management Software
• Advanced Excel