Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and evaluate the organization’s governance, risk management, internal control system.
- Review and evaluate the organization’s financial statement and transactions in accordance with the IAS/IFRS, regulatory requirements and related law and regulations.
- Able to evaluate and identify the internal control weakness and significant risk exposures arising from organization’s operation.
- Able to communicate with administrative report to Senior Management and functional report to Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (ARCC) about the significant audit finding.
- Ensure internal audit policies and procedures are in in place in accordance with regulation and company’s policy.
- Ensure to adhere to code of conducts and reasonable level of competency by all internal auditors.
- Develop risk-based internal audit plan (annually) including audit budget.
- Review of follow-up audit findings by taking into consideration of management’s effective proactive corrective action and risk level.
- Conduct performance appraisals on internal audit staff on the frequency stipulated by Human Resource Department.
- Coordinate and cooperate with all divisions and department to ensure growth of the organization.
- Other duty assigned by Senior Management and ARCC.
- Maintain records and files of all documents/ checklists and ensure all relevant documents are updated in timely manner
- Coordinate and co-operate with the stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the workflow
- Ensure to follow proper procedure for Internal Audit Charter
- Provide Process Flow Training for the new entries
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the relevance field
- Able to apply IAS/IFRS and respective regulations
- Financial institution and Insurance Knowledge is preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge in planning and budgeting
- Date Analytical Skill
- Coaching skills
- English Language
- Microsoft Office Environment
- Team oriented, effectively interact with peers, management and other stakeholders
- B. Com, B.Act or any Business-Related Degrees
- Professional certifications of CPA or equivalent experience or working toward the professional certification
- Relevant post graduate qualification is an added advantage