Risk Manager [M/F – 1Post]
- Graduate, preferably in the fields of Finance and Business.
- Master Degree and other relevant qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum (5) years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation Skills.
- Mature judgment and the ability to handle confidential matters.
- Good at pay attention to details and must have strong analytical skills.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Perform a risk assessment such as analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
- Perform a risk evaluation such as evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Establish the level of risk the company are willing to take.
- Prepare risk management and insurance budgets.
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant parties.
- Explain the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
- Create business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Conduct policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Maintain records of insurance policies and claims.
- Review new major contracts or internal business proposals.
- Build risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.