1. How many units can be purchased in critical illness?
For critical illness, a minimum of 1 unit up to 25 units can be purchased.
2. How much the death benefit will be paid due to death?
MMK 1,000,000 per unit up to MMK 25,000,000 for 25 units.
3. Does the insured get the death benefit again after receiving the critical illness benefit?
No. The insured cannot get the death benefit if the critical illness benefit is already received.
4. Is there any exclusion for critical illness benefit?
If the insured has a pre-existing disease or symptoms relating to pre-existing disease, the critical illness benefit will not be paid.
5. How can the insured get the benefit for critical illness?
The benefit for critical illness will be paid as a lump sum.