Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls in a more professional manner and provide information about products and services that callers need.
- Forward customers to respective channels when they need to claim or initiate or upgrade a policy.
- Manage email and forward to the respective person.
- Follow up customers and their complaints, ensuring that customer’s inquiries are attended to accordingly.
- Manage and monitor a team in resolving complaints and inquiries.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions. Keep record of details of customer complaints and inquiries.
- Enable to coordinate and co-operate with the stakeholders to ensure in handling the customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Oversee the customer service process.
- Maintain a professional and positive image for the customers in providing business services.
- Encourages and motivates team members for quality service delivery.
- Maintain records in Ticketing System and ensure all records are updated in timely manner.
- Prepare monthly report of customer’s inquiries.
- Keep a clean and tidy in customer service area.
- Other related tasks assigned by direct superior.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the relevance field.
- Experience in providing customer service.
- Customer service orientation
- Financial institution and Insurance Knowledge is preferable.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
• English Language
• Microsoft Office Environment
• Team oriented, effectively interact with peers, management, and other stakeholders. Qualifications
• A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field. • Relevant post graduate qualification is an added advantage